Monday 16 January 2017

REVEIWS
Happy customer undisputed quality - Wreath Maker 74
Am very happy with my order. guess Raj was in hospital for while, but my order came by the end of the month and was able to make many wreaths and brainstorm new ideas for craft projects. Quality and size of product is undisputed and these pods are fresh without mold, nice and dry, and very clean. Am happy customer and will return for more future craft purchases
Happiness, from across the ocean... - J. BauR
What can I say... I got exactly what I asked for, which is more than I expected. The quantity was exactly 'as promised'--no stinginess or deception. But the quality of the product--this (by far) was most amazing. I write this review sheerly out of gratitude; and it pains me to do so, as I would like to keep this vender all to myself. I really mean it! A happy service is this 'FLORAMAXI'. I hope it never goes away!
Great Product - Wreath Maker
Ordered again a while back and poppies were the best yet.Recieved all different sizes with a huge array of colors. some are on display in my arts and crafts lore museum---
Return customer because always has been honest!! - Dean
I order else where for cheaper and got a product that I was not happy with. Seller here has always been honest with me and sends me as described or better! His integrity brought me back. Thank you, Sir! :-)

Floral supplies USA Decorative Poppy Heads From Floramaxi, ships free http://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/resize/394736/1463611468738_img-20160505-wa00001.jpg/400/400/0/FREE%20SHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment